- 30 minutes – 2 hours per transport depending on location and situation.
Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance. NO open bed trucks. All transport should be inside vehicle.
- Tarps to lay down in your car during transport
- One on one with Executive Director to include follow up phone calls to answer any and all questions at any time.
- Meeting with all TNR leads.
- Directions and instructions to each location.
- Transport cats that have been trapped to Loudoun County vet hospitals or Anicera spay/neuter clinic located in Manassas.
- Transports will need to be early am to arrive at location by 8:00 am.
- Pick up times will vary by location.
- Ensure that all paperwork is filled out per cat per trap before leaving location.
- You will be responsible for the welfare of the cats while in your care. NO cats should ever be left in your car while the car is not running. All cats should go straight to the hospital or clinic once you pick them up.
- If doing pick up at clinic you will return cats to their colony and release them. Return traps to trap bank.
Interested in this volunteer position? Please fill out the interest form and we'll get back to you with more details.