TNR Volunteer Training Lead
- 3-5 hours per training workshop. Workshops are held on weeknights.
- Must be reliable, able to effectively demonstrate TNR procedures and guidelines, and have organizational skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Meeting with all TNR team leads.
- Meet with the TNR Coordinator and team to understand how to improve their success in the field.
- Schedule workshops focused on TNR and community cat welfare.
- Work with a lead volunteer or partner organization to organize workshops. Arrange logistics including conference room and advertising.
- Find available webinars to help train the team.
- Help TNR Coordinator create LC3 trapping and assessment guideline manuals.
Interested in this volunteer position? Please fill out the interest form and we'll get back to you with more details.