Volunteer Recruitment Manager
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and volunteer orientation.
- Maintain volunteer database, including hours served.
- Work with Board of Directors and program managers to assure an adequate supply of volunteers for their operational needs.
Reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Must have computer and reliable transportation.
- Plan for the required number of volunteers and create descriptions for each role.
- Plan how and where to recruit volunteers and post advertisements in print and social media, on the LC3 website, and volunteer recruitment websites.
- Interview volunteers.
- Complete any relevant paperwork.
- Plan volunteer retention strategy and activities with Volunteer Retention Manager.
- Develop an orientation and volunteer handbook with Retention Manager.
- Conduct the orientation for all new volunteers with the Retention Manager
Interested in this volunteer position? Please fill out the interest form and we'll get back to you with more details.